* A 50% deposit per hunter, per hunt. Final Balance due 30 days prior to hunt.
*Land-owner vouchers must be paid up-front, separate funds from the deposit for the hunt.
* Payments can be made in cash, cashiers check, money order, personal check (with approval), wire (plus wire fees) and via credit card plus 3.5% card fee.
* We cannot consider a hunter booked until we receive his or her deposit/s. Because you speak for a hunt does not mean that your hunt is reserved, only when money is received then your hunt is booked.
* Deposits are non-refundable, but transferable to the following year, up to 1 year. You may send another hunter in your place to fill that deposit if necessary.
* References furnished upon request.
* Hunters applying for a limited draw license need to have their application in by early April. All mule deer, 1st rifle elk, 4th rifle elk and muzzleloader licenses are by draw only, except in the case of hunters who purchase vouchers from Landowners for deer, Elk or Antelope. Hunters applying for these hunts should contact us in late march before applications, and we will be glad to help you with the application process. You can also check our"News" page for the latest list of available vouchers. To be sure and secure your voucher send us the deposit to hold for you and when landowner receives his vouchers you will be first to get your voucher.
* Rifle and muzzle – loader hunters must bring enough blaze orange to cover your upper body such as a vest or jacket and a cap or beanie. West Elk Outfitters is not responsible for providing blaze orange for our clients.
* A Hunter Education Card is required if you were born after January 1, 1949 to hunt in the sate of Colorado. A license will not be issued until this is complete.
* All hunters must sign a waiver and contract by law of the state of Colorado to hunt with any Colorado outfitter. We will issue these simple documents upon agreement.
Please make sure to check the Division of Wildlife's website for all the latest updates, leftover lists, license costs and current schedules by clicking here
* Your guide will work very hard to make your hunt a success. Even prior to you showing up he or she has put in countless hours and early mornings and late evenings to locate game. Gratuity is expected to guides as they perform a service for you on your hunt. Typical gratuity is 10% of whatever the hunt cost was.
West Elk Outfitters reserves all right to use and display all photos and videos in all media forms for promotion and advertising for West Elk Outfitters.