West Elk Hunt Consluting
Always wanted to hunt Colorado? But where does a person start in planning their own hunt? We have a team of consultants here in Colorado who have spent decades hunting the state. These highly qualified individuals are here to help you.
From how to apply for tags in Colorado to securing landowner vouchers to finding a unit that suits your abilities, to the gear you will need on your hunt we cover it all.
Access to this resource is done under our membership program listed below.
Members Only Benefits
1. Individual Hunt Planning and Consulting - our highly qualified consultants will be available to help you plan your hunt out west.
2. Tag Application Assistance - we will assist you through the tag application process on the states website.
3. Members are Automatically Entered in our Monthly Drawings - Each month we will have drawings for random hunts, tags, optics or other hunting gear.
4. Access to our Exclusive Blog - We will be discussing units and resources and gear that will be helpful to your hunt.
5. Landowner Tags - Landowners contact us all the time with available vouchers for elk, mule deer, antelope and whitetail. Our members are the first to know about these opportunities.
6. Access to Gear Reviews and Gear Lists - We will be reviewing gear that is useful in hunting out west
7. Guide List - Some members will end up wanting a guide. Being in the business we have a lot of valuable knowledge of reputable guides and outfitters.
So if you have always dreamed of hunting in Colorado and would like our assistance in planning your next adventure. Click the link below.